Learning English with Vyara is GREAT
Първо ниво-Level 1
Topic №1 – Hello
Vocabulary and Activities:
I am … hello!
This is … Hi!
Name … see you!
My name is!
My friend …
Have a nice day!
Q: How are you> à A: Fine, thank you!
Games: Throw a ball to different children asking them what their name is.
Topic №2 – School
nouns – table, chair, carpet, door, window, pen, pencil, scissors, book, schoolbag, rubber, ruler, pencil case, whiteboard, classroom, school;
verbs - shut, open
prepositions –in, on, under
numbers - 1-10
Come in, please!
Come here, please!
Get ready for …!
Open the door!
Shut the door!
Close the book!
Open the book!
This is a …
- show the number
- read the number
- count the animals
- say the name of the animal Pointing to flashcards on walls
- putting flashcards into hoops
- Swapping places.
- Running game: Children sit in a circle, each with a card. When the teacher says their word, they run around, outside the circle until they get back to their place.
- Red, red, blue: Children sit in a circle. One walks around outside, saying a colour or name of an object as he passes each child, touching them on the head. At one point, he says a different colour or object and the child he touches as he says the new word has to run around the circle and try to catch the first child.
- Guessing game – What’s this?
- What’s missing? – Put a number of flashcards on the floor, face up. Children close their eyes and the teacher removes one card. “Open your eyes. What’s missing?”
Colour my world
Clour it red and blue
Clour it yellow too
Colour my world for me.
I’m blue like the blue, blue sky
I’m green like the green, green grass.
What’s in your schoolbag?
Exercise: What’s in my schoolbag? à I have got a book, a rubber, a ruler, a pen, a pencil
This is my mummy. My mummy is cool, this my daddy my daddy is cool too. My family is WOW. My family is cool.
Topic №3 – The family
Vocabulary: father, mother, brother, sister, grandma, pet cat, pet dog
mother, father, brother, sister, baby, family, grandma, grandpa, pets (dog, cat, bird)
- Posters “My family”- to introduce the members of the family
- Ronny’s family: Q: Who’ this? à A: This is Ronny’s mum/ dad/ brother/ sister
Games: Guessing game: 1) Where’s mum/ dad …etc.
2) Who’s missing?
- This is my mother
- Nice to meet you …
- My family is cool
Второ ниво - Level 2
Topic №1 – The house
nouns: house, room, bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, cooker, fridge, sofa, television/ TV, bed, toilet, bath, shower, stairs, upstairs, downstairs, roof, garden, inside, outside, tree, flower
questions: Q: Where’s …? à In the … (room);
Q: Is it in the … (room); Is he/ she in the … (room)? à Yes/ No, …
- This is a wall. It’s yellow.
- This is a window. It’s blue.
- It’s a floor. It’s brown.
- It’s a door. It’s green.
- It’s a roof. It’s red.
- Poster: “The house””- This is a house. This is my bedroom. This is my mum and dad’s room. This is a living room/ bathroom / kitchen/ basement/ garden
Facial expression (mimic game): Where am I?
This is a house
Where … over there?
Topic №2 My toys
Vocabulary: ball, doll, train, plain, teddy, car
Activities: show the toy, act like you are playing with a toy,
I’ve got a ball/ doll/ train/ plain/ teddy
I’ve got a RED ball/ BLUE doll/ GREEN train/ YELLOW plain/ PINK teddy
Dialog: A: Have you got a ball/ doll/ train/ plain/ teddy?
B: Yes, I have.
I’ve got a ball,
I’ve got a train,
I’ve got a doll,
I’ve got a teddy.
All the girls and
all the boy have got
a lot of lovely toys.
Topic №3 - Christmas
Vococabuary: Merry Christmas, Christmas Eve, Happy New Year, Santa Claus, sleigh, reindeer, pudding, candle, Christmas tree, present, candy cane, wreath, snowman, chimney, snowball, christmas star, christmas hat, ornaments, carol
- This is my sleigh. This is my reindeer. This is a Christmas tree (star, candle, candy cane, wreath, snowman, chimney, ornament)
- Q: What is it? à A: It’s a Christmas tree (star, candle, wreath, etc.)
- Q: What do you want for Christmas? A: I want a ball/ doll/ train/ etc.
- Facial expressions
- Snowman here, there, everywhere …
- We wish you a Merry Christmas …
- Happy New Year everyone
- Jingle bells